Saturday, July 14, 2007

Play-Doh Palooza









We had some beastly hot weather here this week and in a effort to entertain the troops I got out the Play-Doh. Molly and Aidan have played with it before but only a few times and they were restricted to their high chairs and one color at a time (I know, I have some issues). This time I decided to throw caution to the wind and got out all of the colors. Needless to say, Molly and Aidan have been having a great time. I even purchased some Play-Doh accessories that include blunt scissors, shape cutters and tools that squeeze out different shapes. Molly finds the tool that resembles a garlic press and squeezes out spaghetti like strands hysterical and cracks up every time she uses the thing. The colors have been co-mingled and started out with a cool psychedelic look but have since turned a drab olive. Molly and Aidan will sit at the table happily playing for more than an hour. In fact, I have had to break up the fun when it was time for lunch or dinner. So all in all it's been great fun and not nearly as messy as I imagined.

I'm including some miscellanous photos since the last two posts didn't have any.



No comments: